Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Post Thirty: Skating, and almost done with papers

so, not quite almost done with papers. I still have two left, but with any hope I will get them both over and done with...soon...then only two exams and we are home free!!!!!!!!!!!! Three weeks until school is up! I cannot WAIT!

So, on Saturday night some friends and I went skating at the Macquarie Ice Rink. The skates they had were absolutely horrid, man, you thought unsharpened skates were bad? try unsharpened on one skate and superdeduper sharp on the other. also, these skates were not lace up they were plastic strap on, kind of like skiboots, so really uncomfortable. BUT WHO CARES!!!! WE WENT ICE SKATING WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


Man it was really nice to get skating after so long without it! made me miss hockey all that much more, but it was still awesome. Skating and Australia, I mean, how much better can it get?!



Anthony, Amanda, Alica, and Sean
What then? Well, nothing else exciting happened on the weekend, however when Monday rolled around I had a package!!!!! And can you guess what was inside? Suffice to say it was heaven in a box. I now have enough ketchup to last me probably until I leave (probably) and enough REAL chocolate to last a little while. BLISS. THANK YOU THANKYOUTHANKYOU



Haven't even tried them yet and already this is my reaction!!

made in the USA. oh yeah.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment